NHS OF GREATER CLEVELAND’S MISSION STATEMENT
We improve household stability and affordability in neighborhoods throughout Northeast Ohio by investing in people to become educated consumers of housing with improved access to capital and greater opportunity to realize their personal vision of home.
NHS OF GREATER CLEVELAND’S VISION STATEMENT
We are Northeast Ohio’s premier housing resource, serving people and stabilizing neighborhoods.
NHS OF GREATER CLEVELAND’S CORE VALUES
Our core values guide our operations, leadership and decisions.
- Collaboration: We partner with agencies, organizations, financial institutions, and community members to build and leverage capacity, maintain sustainability, and achieve greater impact.
- Compassion: We treat all who seek our help with dignity and respect to better understand their challenges, and align our work to help them overcome those challenges.
- Diversity: We know that neighborhoods and organizations thrive by welcoming all people and we strive to add to that diversity through our work, staff, board, and partners.
- Equity: We leverage housing to help create and maintain inclusive neighborhoods that offer equal opportunities for all, with a particular focus on addressing affordability.
- Integrity: We are accountable to our clients, partners, and funders and will advance our mission with the highest levels of professionalism, transparency, and passion.