Neighborhood Housing Services of Greater Cleveland is proud to be part of the CityLIFT program in partnership with Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks® America. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
CityLIFT Program Information
- Provides eligible homebuyers with $15,000 in down payment assistance on qualified properties
- Provides homebuyer education that can prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Must meet Area Median Income (AMI) guidelines in the areas where you want to purchase a home (includes ALL persons 18 and older living in the home)
- Properties qualified for the Program must be:
- Located within the city limits of Cleveland
- The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A detached home, townhouse, condominium, 1-4 unit property, or Planned Unit Development
Limited CityLIFT down payment assistance funds may be available.
If you are interested in the CityLIFT Program, take the quiz below and find out if you are immediately eligible to start the application process.